Business department was among the first to be established when the college opened its doors to the first students in 1978. It has two sections; Accounting and Management.
The department is mandated to train business studies teachers and to offer manpower training for the business world. The department offers courses that are tailor made to meet current market demands.
Our students are trained by highly qualified lecturers who have attained high levels of academic excellence. Our lecturers utilize modern teaching methods that integrate information and communication technology in education.
Our courses are available in flexible modes of learning to accommodate large number of students. The following modes are available:
- Regular mode
- School-based mode (school holidays)
- Sandwich mode (August & December, April & August, October & November)
Our graduate teachers are absorbed in technical, industrial and vocational training institutions (TIVET) in Kenya.
“To be a centre of excellence in the provision of teaching skills in business education and manpower for the business world”
“Equip graduates with relevant skills in business education and manpower competencies in relevant business specialities”.
- To equip trainees with relevant skills, attitudes and values to enable them serve as professional business studies teachers.
- To produce business education teachers to meet the market demand.
- To develop specialized business skills in the human resources produced.
Transparency & accountability, Honesty & Integrity, teamwork, Professionalism, Innovation and creativity, commitment to duty, Non-discrimination and quality service delivery.
- Next >>